Board Exchange Program Terms and Conditions
- All boards/components must be ordered and purchased through your local Rain Bird Golf or Commercial Distributor.
- Each Board Exchange order includes overnight shipping, whenever possible, within the US and Canada. Saturday delivery may be available for an extra charge. Return shipping labels are included.
- Damaged boards/components must be back in transit to the Production & Service Center within 48 hours or additional charges will apply.
- All board/components include firmware, displays, and cabling where applicable. All returned boards/compo nents must be complete, with no components, circuitry, or covers/casing missing. A charge of $75.00 will be incurred for returning incomplete assemblies. Full list price will be charged for items that are not returned altogether.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes are not included.
- The Rain Bird Production and Service Center will repair or replace, at no charge, any Board Exchange item/ component that fails in normal use within the 1 year warranty period. This commitment to repair or replace is our sole and total warranty. The Rain Bird Production and Service Center will not, under any circumstances, be liable for incidental or consequential damages, no matter how they occur.
- The Board Exchange warranty does not warranty against damage to equipment or exchange boards/compo nents caused by acts of God (lightning, electrical surges, flooding, fire damage, etc.).
- The 1 year warranty period begins upon the shipment of the board/component, as referenced on the warranty date label on each board/component.
- No failed exchange board/component will be considered for warranty replacement if it has been altered or repaired, or if any labels have been removed, altered, or defaced.
- No credit will be issued for any unused or incorrectly ordered exchange board/component.
* Free Exchanges for GSP Members Standard Golf GSP Members and Classic and Plus Commercial GSP Members qualify for free exchanges. Only the items marked with an “*” in the Board Exchange Program section are eligible. Phone Only GSP Members do not qualify for this exchange program.